- Directions to Ulovane
- Follow the N2 to Grahamstown out of Port Elizabeth (PE).
- Please phone or text one of the Ulovane staff once you pass the Reed Valley gate.
- After ± 75 km on the N2 towards Grahamstown, you will start seeing Amakhala Game Reserve signs. First Reed Valley then Leeuwenbosch, the last gate you will see is Woodbury. Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- After another ± 3 km, (in total ± 85 km from PE), you will see a sign reading Sidbury & Kwantu Game Reserve left. Instead of turning left there you will turn right – you will see a small farm gate right next to a big N2 sign.
- One of the Ulovane staff will meet you at the gate and take you through to the camp.
View Amakhala Game Reserve in a larger map